He is now almost 4 months and has figured out so many things. He found his hand a couple of weeks ago and I just love to sit and watch him look at his fingers and realize how they work. He is also recognizing things that if he pulls them they make noise. He has a frog on his bouncer and loves to pull on it and have it play the song. (like right now, I think I have heard it 10 times in the last 2 minutes :)
He has also mastered rolling over. People say that babies usually roll from their front to their back first but not Owen. He rolled from his back to his front. It took him a little to figure it out because the arm he rolled over would get stuck under his belly and he couldn't get it out.
I think my favorite thing that he is doing now is that I can make him smile and laugh whenever I want. I used to be lucky if I got 1 smile out of him every day. Now he can't help but laugh every time he looks at me. Maybe I am funny looking in the morning when my hair isn't done and have no make up on!!!
4 comments:
He is so darling! I know what you mean about them never seeming so small. I look back at pictures when we were at PG and Jacee was a tiny baby-now she's in kindergarten. And I must confess I still feel that way about my little Northridge kids. It's very weird for me to look at my blog and think, "Boy, Shelby is all grown up with a baby of her own!" Love you!
Owen is getting so big! He looks a lot older to me now! I know what you mean about having a hard time believing they were newborn at a time - it goes so fast! I'm happy that you get to be home with Owen! I love staying home with Boston! Let's hang out! We should do lunch or something SOON!!!
wow! Shelbs he is adorbale! I can't even think where the time went! I swear we both just had our boys! Yikes! and yes it's DEFINITELY time for play dates! Jayden is already teething sand eating solids so this should be a fun adventure1 woot woot! Let me know when we can get together! And heck why not chill at Nicole's ;)
I am so glad things happened this way for you Shelbs! You'ss be so glad I promise! Let me know if you want to do pics of Owen while he is still somewhat of a baby!
Post a Comment