I thought I would post something about me on this blog instead of all being about Owen. Even though it isn't very pleasant.
It is a very long word to such a painful infection.
Last week, Sunday-ish, I was feeling kind of yucky and I told Terrell that it was probably just that time of the month. We are trying to get prego again and it was that week. My mom has always had migranes associated with ovulating but not me so I thought it was a little weird. Well, the pain kept getting worse throughout the week until Thursday I woke up at 2 in the morning shaking uncontrolably with a very high fever. Terrell thought it was the swine flu, he said he had those exact symptoms. So I took some tylenol and went to bed. The pain never went away but Saturday it went from feeling like cramps, up to the middle of my stomach, by my appendix and kidneys.
So, Sunday night we went into the hospital, had some blood work done and I got a UTI(urinary track infection) that has gone up into my kidney and infected it. MAN IT SUCKS!
I am on antibiotics for 2 weeks and the pain just went away this morning. My advice to you all. DRink lots of water!!!
All is under control now but I wished I had gotten it taken care of sooner. OH well. SUcks to be me!
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I had no idea! That is so not fun! I'm sorry! I hope you get feeling better soon!
Dear Shelbs... I know a litte about nephrotic problems, I have had some problems with my nephrons to. Oh how I remember the days why I suffered from a Ureter Pelvid Junction Obstruction that required a robot assisted laproscopic pyeloplasty. Hopefully you poleynephritis is all cleared up. And let this be a warning to you about taking care of your pyelos and nephrons as well. lots of water and cranberry jouice. I have a lovely recipe for a delicious drink if you feel so inclined! Best of wishes.
Mick is OUT OF CONTROL!
Oh man Shelbs, I just was getting caught up on your blog and saw this post- no fun at all! I hope you are feeling better :)
Post a Comment