Monday, October 20, 2008

I have been tagged

My dance teacher in high school tagged me and I need to list 7 things about me that are either random or you might not know about me.

Here it goes:

1 - I wait for Halloween to come around each year because it is the first time in the year that EGG NOG is in the stores. I love it.

2 - I broke my collar bone by sliding down the railing on the stairs at the Marriot Center during the National Dance Competition

3 - I make my own jewelry.

4 - I still wear flip flops in the winter. I got used to them while I was pregnant.

5 - I have more than 30 pairs of shoes!

6 - I loved being pregnant. I know, everyone hates me!

7 - My bed frame is entirely made up of food storage.

Wow. That was a lot harder than I thought it would be. I guess I am pretty boring.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Whatever! Not boring at all - I found out some things about you and I'm your flippin sister... oh well. So, the Egg Nog thing made me bust up cause it's so true. Disgusting! And, what the crap is up with the food storage bed frame - that's hilarious, kinda odd, and a very creative way to save space, all rolled into one. Gotta love it! Oh, and breaking the collar bone must be generic - haha! I hope the loving pregnancy thing is generic too - and that's definitely not an announcement! :)