
I was so excited for Halloween to come so I bought his costume a couple of weeks ago. I bought the 0-3 month size because he will only be 3 months and 1 week old. Needless to say, I had to return it for a bigger size.
Terrell told me that I couldn't try it on Owen until he was home but I couldn't help it. I needed to see it on.
I mean, who could blame me!!!
We can't wait to go show him off on Halloween.
He makes the cutest tiger ever!
2 comments:
So... I'M STEALING YOUR SON!!! Holy cow, he's the darndest cutest dang thing I've ever seen. Umm, so... I'm gonna babysit soon, yeah???? I need to soak up more of that Owen... and fast!!! Call me about babysitting... fo sho!!....
.....
.... so, are you calling....
... hey,... I'm serious...
...are you calling yet??.....
....I need some Owen right now!!! HEHE!
That really is such a cute costume!!!
Post a Comment