Friday, January 2, 2009

Going private

Terrell and I have decided to make our blog private. We still would like to see everyone's blog and keep in contact with others. If you would still like to view our blog, please post a comment to this post with your email so I can add you to the list. Thanks!!! I will be making the switch in a week.

8 comments:

Hector, Kimberly, Alex and Gabe said...

I want to I want to! hectors_chick@hotmail.com

Sheryl said...

Shelbs - add me in!! I'm at sheryl.everingham@gmail.com. Mick wants in too - he's at mcclete22@yahoo.com. Thanks hun, LOVE YOU TONS-O!!
Sheryl

Julie said...

juliebeth07@gmail.com

The Wintertons said...

You know it!
leslie_winterton@hotmail.com

p.s. what's the advantage to going private or whatnot?

Julie said...

of course we want to! here is our e-mail:

julieann9@gmail.com

and Rhett's:

rhetthousley@gmail.com

Jarod & Jamie said...

Keep me posted.
jjhall02@gmail.com

fvriding said...

We want to keep in the loop. I hate to give my email out but, I know you have it:) Also could you make sure my mom and dad have access also?

Vicky

Our Familary Medley said...

pick me! pick me! jeanine.bean@gmail.com