Well, I guess it isn't such a new hobby, but, Terrell has started to do photography. He has loved taking pictures of Owen and we went through all the pictures he has taken and we figured that we had about 9GB of pictures of Owen. For you who are not familiar with computer terms, that is a TON of pictues. I mean thousands! So Terrell's project for the holidays was to go through ALL the picturesd and organize them because we got a digital picture frame for Christmas and I wanted to put it up. He finally finished a couple of days ago and we are down to about 5 GB, When taking pictures of little ones, you tend to get a lot of not so good pictures.
Anyway, so to further his hobby, he wanted to purchase a seperate flash that attaches to the camera for better results. He had been looking for one for a little while and finally found one yesterday. He called the guy and he said first come first serve and someone was coming tomorrow to bring the money. Terrell said, "well, if I can bring it to you right now, will you sell it to me?" The guy said yes and Terrell asked if we could bring a check. He said he only accepted cash so we had to go home and get it. The add said that he lived in Pleasant Grove so we thought we could just go over on the way to my parents house for Sunday dinner. I got his address and it was a street away from my parents. He asked me if I was familiar with PG and I said he was close to my parents house so I would be ok without directions. Then he asked who my parents were, I told him and come to find out, he is in my parents ward!! FUNNY!! then he said that he trusted us enough to bring him a check(which is all we had with us before getting cash) When we got to his house, they opened the door and it was my old home teacher from before I was married. It was too funny.
So we were bad people and bought something on Sunday and from our old home teacher. We are sinners!!
So, if any of you are interested in getting any kind of pictures taken, Terrell would be happy to.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is a great story! Did you find the ad on craigslist or something? haha....too funny! That is awesome that Terrell is getting into photography - I totally want to...but I haven't had a chance. I think i'm going to take a class at UVSC or something some time.... but cool - you should post some more pic's that he has taken!!
Post a Comment